Home Page > West Laroch

West Laroch

(1904-????)


Summary

A siding was opened on the north side of the single line in 1904 to serve a slate quarry at West Laroch. It lay within the Kentallen to Ballachulish tablet section.


25 August 1904

Siding opened.


11 August 1908

Lt. Col. Yorke (Board of Trade) reported on his inspection of a new siding connection on the single line at West Laroch, worked from a 2-lever ground frame, locked by the train tablet.



West Laroch (1908)
West Laroch (1908)

????

Siding closed.