Home Page > Signalling Notices > 1920-1929

Signalling Notices

(1920-1929)


Notices are listed chronologically according to commissioning date.

31 August 1920 Opening of New Siding at Lagnaha (Kentallen) (Notice No. 2295)
24 March 1921 New Signal Lever Frame and Alteration of and Additional Signals at Taynuilt (Notice No. 2319)
1 July 1921 Alteration of Signals at Taynuilt (Notice No. 2346)
15 November 1921 Removal of Signal Lever Frame and Signals also Opening of New Dwarf Lever Frame at Crianlarich Station (Notice No. 2364)
5 December 1921 Introduction of Long Section Train Tablet Working between Callander (West) Signal Box and Strathyre Station, to permit St. Bride's Crossing Signal Box to be switched out (Notice No. 2366)
16 January 1922 Introduction of Long Section Train Tablet Working between Tyndrum and Dalmally to permit Glenlochy Crossing Signal Box to be switched out (Notice No. 2369)
20 February 1922 Introduction of Long Section Train Tablet Working between Connel Ferry (West) and Oban Goods Junction to permit Glencruitten Summit Signal Box to be switched out (Notice No. 2371)
27 March 1922 Introduction of Long Section Train Tablet Working between Loch-Awe Signal Box and Taynuilt Station, to permit Awe Crossing Signal Box to be switched out (Notice No. 2373)
25 May 1922 Alteration of Automatic Stone Signal at Craig-na-Cailleach (Notice No. 2379)
21 June 1922 Alteration of Signal at Oban Goods Junction (Notice No. 2380)
13 September 1922 Alteration of and Additional Signals at Tyndrum (Notice No. 2386)
7 June 1923 Opening of New Siding for Mr. Caldwell between Awe Crossing and Taynuilt (Notice No. 17)
1 April 1927 Closing of Creagan Signal Box and Removal of Signals (Notice No. 157)
8 April 1927 Closing of Duror Signal Box and Removal of Signals (Notice No. 161)
14 February 1928 Callander and Oban Line Branches (Notice No. 195)
25 February 1929 Reconstruction of Bridge over River Lochay situated immediately east of Killin Station (Notice No. 239)
1 June 1929 (Cancellation of Notice No. 239)