Home Page > Craig-na-Cailleach

Craig-na-Cailleach

(1892-1965)


Summary

A pair of stone signals was provided here in 1892, ten years after the first stone signals in the Pass of Brander. Bell and telephone communication was provided between the ganger's house at Craig-na-Cailleach and the station master's house at Strathyre.


23 August 1892

Boulder screen brought into use.



Craig-na-Cailleach (1892)
Craig-na-Cailleach (1892)

25 May 1922

Alterations. Details unknown.


27 September 1965

Line closed.